Friday, September 19, 2008

Willowbrook Mall Apple Store Opening

Last weekend I took the train out to north NJ to visit my brother. We went to the opening of the new Apple Store in the Willowbrook Mall in Wayne, NJ (not to be confused with the Apple Store in the Willowbrook Mall in Texas). We got there about an hour before opening. The line wasn't too bad, but I couldn't see how far it went.
Apple Store Line

I took video of the actual opening complete with loud, cheering Apple employees. Maybe I'll get around to cleaning up the video and posting it online soon.
Inside Apple Store
I didn't actually buy anything at the store, but I got my free T-shirt, which brings the size of my Apple Store T-Shirt collection up to, well, two. More photos from the opening are up on my photo gallery. My previous Apple Store opening was Ardmore, PA.

No comments: